- PacWest Bancorp (NASDAQ:PACW) rose 29.9% to $12.66 in pre-market trading after multiple insider buys by Officers, Directors reported late Monday.
- First Republic Bank (NYSE:FRC) rose 20% to $37.45 in pre-market trading. First Republic Bank shares dropped around 62% on Monday after the company said it improved its liquidity profile by increasing its borrowing facility from the Federal Reserve and JP Morgan.
- Western Alliance Bancorporation (NYSE:WAL) rose 19.7% to $31.29 in pre-market trading after dropping more than 47% on Monday.
- Momentive Global Inc. (NASDAQ:MNTV) shares rose 18.1% to $9.12 in pre-market trading as the company agreed to be acquired by Symphony Technology Group for $1.5 billion.
- Imperial Petroleum Inc. (NASDAQ:IMPP) shares rose 16.4% to $0.1938 in pre-market trading. Imperial Petroleum reported termination of at-the-market equity offering program.
- Amylyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMLX) rose 15.4% to $36.01 in pre-market trading as the company posted a narrower-than-expected quarterly loss.
- Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. (NYSE:MCB) rose 15% to $28.30 in pre-market trading after dropping 44% on Monday.
- KeyCorp (NYSE:KEY) shares rose 14.8% to $13.06 in pre-market trading after dropping 27% on Monday.
- Owlet, Inc. (NYSE:OWLT) rose 13.2% to $0.42 in pre-market trading after dropping 8% on Monday. Owlet is expected to release its Q4 financial results after the market closes on March 15, 2023.
- Alterity Therapeutics Limited (NASDAQ:ATHE) rose 9.6% to $3.44 in pre-market trading. Alterity Therapeutics announced granting of new composition of matter patent and exclusive license agreement for assets in Alzheimer’s Disease.
- GitLab Inc. (NASDAQ:GTLB) fell 31.1% to $30.75 in pre-market after the company issued weak revenue guidance.
- OKYO Pharma Limited (NASDAQ:OKYO) fell 27.5% to $1.53 in pre-market trading as the company reported a $5.74 million private placement and investment by directors and senior management members
- Aspen Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:ASPU) shares fell 12.9% to $0.1480 in pre-market trading after the company announced voluntary delisting from Nasdaq Capital Market.
- NextPlay Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:NXTP) fell 12% to $0.95 in pre-market trading after dropping over 11% on Monday.
- Unicycive Therapeutics, Inc (NASDAQ:UNCY) fell 12% to $1.91 in pre-market trading after declining 19% on Monday.
- Loyalty Ventures Inc. (NASDAQ:LYLT) fell 11.8% to $0.1959 in pre-market trading after declining around 8% on Friday. Loyalty Ventures recently announced bankruptcy filings and plans to delist from the Nasdaq Global Select Market.
- BuzzFeed, Inc. (NASDAQ:BZFD) shares dropped 11.7% to $1.13 in pre-market trading after the company issued weak first-quarter guidance.
- CohBar, Inc. (NASDAQ:CWBR) fell 11.2% to $1.50 in pre-market trading. CohBar, during November, posted a Q3 loss of $0.82 per share.
- Toro Corp. (NASDAQ:TORO) shares fell 9.7% to $3.59 in pre-market trading after gaining over 6% on Monday
- Cingulate Inc. (NASDAQ:CING) fell 8.3% to $1.21 in pre-market trading. Cingulate shares dropped around 29% on Monday after the company reported worse-than-expected Q4 EPS results.
Now Read This: Market Volatility Increases Sharply As Banks Remain Under Pressure