纳斯达克领涨股周四因 Nvidia 的巨额收益报告引发的 AI 炒作而飙升。
- 这家芯片制造商的股价盘中飙升 24%。
Loading Something 正在加载。
由于 Nvidia 的盈利结果推动纳斯达克综合指数强劲反弹，美国股市周四收盘涨跌互见，但大多走高。
Shares of the chipmaker shot up 24% in the session, with the company on track to a achieve $1 trillion market valuation, joining the ranks of mega-cap tech titans like Alphabet, Apple, and Microsoft.
“The computer industry is going through two simultaneous transitions — accelerated computing and generative AI,” Nvidia CEO Jensen Huang said.
Huang added: “A trillion dollars of installed global data center infrastructure will transition from general purpose to accelerated computing as companies race to apply generative AI into every product, service and business process.”
Meanwhile, markets are awaiting news on the debt ceiling negotiations.
“It seems almost certain that we will not be able to get past early June,” Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said during at The Wall Street Journal’s CEO Council Summit this week. “If Congress doesn’t act to raise the debt ceiling, and if we hit the so-called X-date without that occurring, there will be some obligations that we will be unable to pay.”
Here’s where US indexes stood shortly after the 4:oo p.m. ET open on Thursday:
- S&P 500:4,151.31, up 0.88%
- Dow Jones Industrial Average: 32,764.72, down 0.11% (35.20 points)
- Nasdaq Composite: 12,698.09, up 1.71%
Here’s what else is happening:
- Insider breaks down everything you missed during Bill Ackman’s first-quarter investor call on Wednesday.
- Nvidia’s latest quarterly results indicates that there’s an AI “goldrush” on the way for stocks, a top chip analyst says.
- The US central bank won’t stop raising interest rates in 2023, according to a top-performing strategist says.
- Regional banks are almost “certainly” going to face a credit crunch, Nouriel Roubini says, which will erode growth in the US economy.
- Goldman Sachs chief David Solomon warned that US inflation will be much stickier than expected.
In commodities, bonds and crypto:
- 西德克萨斯中质原油下跌 3.25% 至每桶 71.93 美元。石油的国际基准布伦特原油下跌 2.72% 至 76.23 美元。
- 黄金下跌 1.2% 至每盎司 1,940.50 美元。
- 10 年期国债收益率上涨 10 个基点至 3.82%。
- 比特币小幅上涨至 26,487 美元，而以太币上涨 1% 至 1,811 美元。